Have you seen our GMT-Master History article last week? Besides a lot of Rolex GMT-Master watches, an airplane and a pilot there were also a leather pilot jacket (by PME) and a pair of Ray-Ban Aviator sunglasses included in some of the pictures.
The Ray-Ban Aviator pair of sunglasses are considered to be the classic pilot one’s that will (nowadays) suit both him and her. With its green Bausch & Lomb G-15 glasses and gold frame it will perfectly match with every thing in your wardrobe and will protect you from the sun of course.
As you can see above, Dennis of the Fratello team is wearing a PME Pilot jacket and the matching pair of Ray-Ban RB3025 glasses. You are able to win a similar jacket in size L and the same pair of Ray-Ban Aviator Large Metal sunglasses, together worth an impressive amount of money that you probably have (or had to) spent during the Holidays last month. Please note that Dennis is not included in the Give Away.
To win the PME jacket and the Ray-Ban Aviator, you actually need to do three simple things. We want to keep stuff simple here and give everyone the opportunity to win (without having specific watch knowledge or whatever). Just perform the following three activities, that probably won’t taken even a minute of your time (so you can even do this during working hours):
- Leave a comment below this post with your name
- Include your favorite Pilot’s watch in this comment
- Like us on our Facebook page (make sure we can recognize your FB name from your name in the comments below).
We will draw the winner on Friday the 20th of January, so one of you will have a great start of the weekend! It is also the last day of the SIHH 2012 exhibition, which will give you some time to include one of the latest Pilot watches in your comment. Please comment only one time
Latest posts by Fratello (see all)
- Weekend Watch Lists – Watches Under 1000 Euro - Mar 14, 2015
- Speedy Tuesday – A Hands-On Omega Speedmaster X-33 3rd Gen Review - Mar 03, 2015
- Speedy Tuesday – Omega Speedmaster Reference 2998-61 - Aug 20, 2013