WallStreet Kingdom, the company that brought you the shirts with the stripes of pride is now introducing a (casual) line of Polo shirts. These Polo shirts are WK’s tribute to the fastest game on earth, Jai Alai. WallStreet Kingdom, friend of FratelloWatches for years, once made the comment that their shirts should be to fashion what Audemars Piguet is to watches. Sheer luxury and very wearable.
The WallStreet Kingdom company recently asked me what watch to use for their advertisements, well… Let me show you that they listened to what I had to say.
You can order these fine crafted Polo shirts on-line at Wallstreet Kingdom, prices are $195 USD and available from sizes S to XL and available in black and white.
- Limited tribute collection
- Luxury cotton pique
- Mother-of-pearl buttons
- Custom-Fit. Made in Portugal
Latest posts by Robert-Jan Broer (see all)
- We Take A Closer Look At Two Gold Omega Speedmaster Professional Apollo XI Watches - Jun 28, 2016
- New Rolex Daytona 2016 – What Changed? - Jun 24, 2016
- Hands-On Breitling Chronoliner Limited Edition - Jun 17, 2016