Right before the SIHH starts, Linde Werdelin introduces their latest family member: the Oktopus Double Date Carbon Green.
Based on the same carbon casing technology 3DTP™ of their recently released Oktopus Moon Carbon, the Oktopus Double Date Carbon Green case features the same characteristics. For the Double Date, Linde Werdelin embedded their double date-wheel complication from Dubois Dépraz, well-known for building complication-modules that can be added to existing movements.
This new Oktopus Double Date Carbon Green received some nice gold details on top of the 3DTP™ technology. The crown, titanium screws for the bezel and parts of the strap have been treated with a ceramics to get this champagne gold colour. If you look closely at the dial, you will see that the two skeletonised date wheels also underwent the same procedure.
Linde Werdelin sticks to the plan of creating limited numbers only. Only 88 pieces – individually numbered – will hit the market exclusively at the Colette concept store in Paris starting today. On the 26th of January, the Linde Werdelin Oktopus Double Date Carbon Green will become available for the rest of the watch loving world.
The Linde Werdelin Oktopus Double Date Carbon Green will have a CHF 14,000 Swiss Francs price tag (excluding VAT).
- Sculpted multi-layered carbon in 3DTP™
- Sapphire crystal, anti-reflective on the inside
- Crown: titanium with TIN and microbillé treatment; circular satin; engraved with an octopus motif
- Case dimension: 44mm x 46mm x 15mm
- Black ceramic; satin on top surface; microbillé in grooves
- Titanium screws with TIN treatment; circular satin on top
- Tension disc in green
- Five-layer skeletonised dial
- Top dial in semi-matte black with circular satin
- Dial plate semi-matte black with circular Côte de Genève finish
- Large numerals 3, 6 and 9 printed in green luminant
- Hands in titanium colour with satin finish; cool grey luminant
- Cool grey hour indexes; green minute indexes
- LW logo in cool grey; logo type in green
- Linde Werdelin modified Dubois Dépraz caliber 14580
- Skeletonised Double Date wheels at 12 o’clock, with TIN treatment
- Frequency: 28,800vph (4 Hz)
- Jewels: 23
- Power reserve: 44 hours
Latest posts by Robert-Jan Broer (see all)
- Top 10 Seiko Watches – Overview of Models Favored By Our Readers - Sep 30, 2016
- Patek Philippe Nautilus Versus Audemars Piguet Royal Oak - Sep 28, 2016
- Victorinox INOX Review – When Durability Is Important To You - Sep 28, 2016