One of the highlights of the first day at the SIHH for us is this Jaeger-LeCoultre Master Calendar in stainless steel with a meteorite dial. We will soon get back to you with a hands-on article but we thought it would be nice to already show you some first photos.
This watch will be available in gold as well, but we actually prefer the stainless steel model (reference Q1558421). This Jaeger-LeCoultre Master Calendar watch features a day, date, month and moon phases indication. Besides showing the time of course. Since all meteorite cuts show different patterns, you could say you will have a unique watch with this Master Calendar piece.
• Mechanical automatic winding movement, Jaeger-LeCoultre Calibre 866 • 43-hour power-reserve
• 305 parts
• 32 jewels
• 5.65 mm thick
• 26 mm in diameter
• Hour, Minute • Seconds
• Moon phases
• Steel or 18-carat pink gold • Diameter: 39 mm
• Thickness: 10.6 mm
• Polished finish
• Cambered sapphire crystal • Water-resistance: 5 bar
• Applied hour markers
• Hours and minutes : Dauphine-type Crown
• One crown to wind and adjust the watch
• Alligator leather, steel folding clasp
• Alligator leather, 18-carat pink gold pin buckle
• Q1552540 (pink gold) • Q1558421 (steel)
In the meanwhile, hop over to the official Jaeger-LeCoultre website to see all the novelties.
Latest posts by Robert-Jan Broer (see all)
- Victorinox INOX Review – When Durability Is Important To You - Sep 28, 2016
- Speedy Tuesday – Omega Speedmaster Buying Guide - Sep 27, 2016
- Speedy Tuesday – Speedmaster Albino For The Italian Market - Sep 20, 2016