Why bother? There are a large number of watch magazines out there, most of them aren’t even interesting! This one is. I think it is the first watch magazine available that has its roots as an internet portal. Watchlounge.com presents a quarterly (printed) magazine at the news stands in Germany. The first issue (30 November 2006) covers the following subjects:
– Introduction of the Panerai Ferrari Scuderia Chronograph
– Story of the Omega Speedmaster Professional
– Rolex Submariner 5512/5513
– An interview with A.Lange & S??hne
All in German language ofcourse, but perhaps this one can also be translated into English, like Chronos (translates in to the US magazine ‘WatchTime’).
Credits for this news (and picture) go to the weblog over at OysterInfo.de,¬make sure to check it out!
Ordering information can be found at the website of the publisher, http://www.muellerverlag.at/.
Latest posts by Robert-Jan Broer (see all)
- 48 Years Ago The Speedmaster Became The Moonwatch - Jul 21, 2017
- Hands-On Longines HydroConquest L3.6126.96.36.199 Review - Jul 19, 2017
- Breaking News: Georges Kern Joins Breitling - Jul 14, 2017