The Key Account Sales Manager will be responsible for expanding relationships and building partnerships with watch brands. You will have the support of a seasoned team with extensive experience in the watch industry to help you grow in this position. You will identify the needs and requirements of prospective partners while maintaining our current relationships.
– Dutch-based. You will be able to work from home but also in our HQ in The Hague, NL.
– Profound English knowledge is a must. Other languages are a plus.
– Willingness to travel.
– Experience in sales and providing solutions based on customer needs.
– Strong communication and interpersonal skills with an aptitude for building relationships.
– Negotiation skills, with the ability to follow-through on client contracts.
– Ability to multitask and manage more than one client account.
– Expanding current relationships and bringing in new, long-term clients.
– Acquire a thorough understanding of key customer needs and requirements.
– Negotiating contracts with the client and establishing a timeline of performance.
– Serve as the link of communication between key customers and internal teams.
– Establishing and overseeing internal and external budgets.
– Resolve any issues and problems faced by customers and deal with complaints to maintain trust.
– Prepare progress reports and forecasts for stakeholders using key account metrics.
– A customer-first attitude.
– Ability to listen in order to satisfy a client’s needs.
– An organized and optimistic self-starter with a hands-on mentality.
– An interest in the watch industry and/or luxury products.
– Flexible team player who does not lose track of the overall goals.
Become part of our team
Please send your resumé and cover letter (in English) to Daniel @ daniel[at]fratellowatches.com.
We will get back to you as soon as possible. Info about Fratello, employee testimonials, employee benefits, and our hiring process can be found on our careers page.