Exciting news! We are, once more, looking to expand our team. We are busier than ever, and the work we’re doing behind the scenes has never been more exciting. If you’d like to be part of it, read on…
About Fratello and the Social Media Content Creator and Manager role
Fratello is one of the most-read, fastest-growing online luxury watch magazines in the world. Join our team of watch enthusiasts, focused on creating original and opinionated content. We produce videos, podcasts, social media content, and — of course — articles for our magazine. Our headquarters are in The Hague, The Netherlands. However, most of our editorial staff lives all over Europe. Our team stays in close contact using virtual solutions but also meets up in person several times a year. You will be on top of the luxury watch industry, with unique insights and access to the finest watches and watch brands in the world.
The Social Media Content Creator will work closely together with the Senior Marketing Manager in our HQ in The Hague. We want to continue to create original and opinionated content for the Fratello community. Content that is not only honest and educational but also entertaining and unique. You will engage with the Fratello community on social media channels like Instagram and Facebook and help grow these channels by creating original content: pictures, videos, and text.
- Create original, insightful, and entertaining content in our HQ in The Hague — pictures, videos, and captions for Instagram, Facebook, TikTok, etc.
- Collaborate with our team, directing them to get the content that you need
- Continuously develop our social media strategy in collaboration with our Senior Marketing Manager
- Engage with our communities — replying to comments and building relationships
- Make sure that your content and activities on our social profiles are in line with our creative direction and tone of voice
- Monitor and report on KPIs to measure the impact of your activities.
You are a great fit if:
- You live and breathe social media. You are keeping track of current trends both regarding content AND the platforms and algorithms.
- You thrive when given freedom. You have a senior mindset and are creative with a focus on execution: You can analyze our situation, connect it with your previous experience and knowledge, and then devise a fitting strategy that you can move forward with and implement.
- You are an experienced photographer. Image composition comes naturally to you.
- You excel in visual storytelling — both with images and videos; capturing fun moments in our office and directing your colleagues to say a few words for reels and stories sounds exciting to you.
- You like to let your creativity run wild, but also know when it’s time to get to work and deliver content.
- Ideally, you have several years of experience managing large-scale social media accounts. However, if you can convince us that you can get the job done: All the power to you.
- Optional but highly beneficial: You have a passion for luxury watches or have previously worked in the luxury watch industry (for brands, retailers, or other e-commerce sellers).
- While a degree in the media or marketing field is appreciated, it doesn’t disqualify you if you don’t: If you can show us a proven track record of success, you’re good. We don’t care about credentials; we care about you.
What to expect at Fratello
Fratello started in 2004 as a hobby project for our founder, Robert-Jan Broer, to share his passion for watches with the world. That spirit is still at the core of Fratello: We may have grown rapidly and are now one of the most read titles in the world of luxury watches, but we kept our identity as a group of friends and co-workers who share their passion for watches.
Our HQ in The Hague is located in a modern startup hub: the Caballero Fabriek. Surrounded by both established and up-and-coming companies, it is the perfect spot for us to continue to grow, learn, and collaborate. Our vision is to unite watch lovers under a brand that is home to an engaging community. It is operated by people who are authentic, an authority in their field, and care deeply about their audience. All while not taking ourselves too seriously. Sounds good? Join us on this journey! Send an email with your CV to [email protected] — we can’t wait to hear from you.