Today, my Wednesday Watch article over at MotoringExposure has been published. After writing an article about $1000 watches, I thought it was time to stretch it up to $2000.-
Since $2000 opens a lot of horological doors, I narrowed the list of possible doors down by using the following restrictions (based on my own thoughts):
1. It should be a well-known/respected brand
2. A mechanical movement (Swiss/German origin)
3. No plastic parts on the outside (excludes Swatch)
4. Stainless steel case and a leather strap
5. Sapphire crystal
6. NEW! (= excluding vintage) However, we don?¢Ç¨Ñ¢t care for list prices. Do you?
I selected three watches and the Nomos Club pictured above is one of them. Curious about the other two? Click here to read the article at MotoringExposure.
Latest posts by Robert-Jan Broer (see all)
- Omega Seamaster 300 in the L’Odyssée Movie - Oct 20, 2016
- Rolex GMT-Master History And Overview Of All Major References - Oct 19, 2016
- Hands-On Klokers KLOK-01 Review – Inspired By Circular Slide Rules - Oct 17, 2016