LIV Watches is at it again, beating all Kickstarter records for a Swiss watch, the second time in a row. With just over three weeks on Kickstarter, the company has already raised over 1.3 million dollars. Click here to view the live campaign.
LIV prides itself on constructing touch watches, using bold, unique designs, making them available at an accessible price, directly to consumers.
It started with the launch of the GX1 Swiss Chronograph in 2014, followed just over a year later by LIV’s 1.1-million-dollar Kickstarter campaign for the GX1-A Swiss Automatic Chronograph.
The success of both projects inspired LIV to pursue a more ambitious design, The Rebel! Click here to view The Rebel on Kickstarter.
The Rebel is made in Switzerland, staying true to traditional watchmaking and what LIV represents. At the same time, it explores new avenues, with a rectangular stadium-designed face on a round dial and a case that’s curved for comfort that boasts amazing edges.
● Limited Edition: LIV will only be producing a limited number of each execution of the Rebel, shown below:
○ Rebel-AC: 500
○ Rebel-A: 750
○ Rebel-DDC: 1500
○ Rebel-GMT: 1500
Each Rebel watch comes with a unique serial number and limited edition number engraved on its caseback, as well as a Limited Edition Certificate.
○ Sellita SW500 Swiss Automatic Chronograph
○ Sellita SW200-1 Swiss Automatic
○ Ronda Z60 Day Date Swiss Quartz Chronograph
○ RONDA PowerTech Cal.515.24H
● Water Resistance: 100 m
● Caseback: Skeleton Scratch Resistant Sapphire Crystal (on automatic versions) & Screwed Down with Four Screws
● Crown: Push-in
● Crystal: Genuine Sapphire – Scratch Resistant & Anti-Reflective Coating
● Dial: 3-Dimensional; Multi-Layered; BGW9 Luminescence
● Material: 316L Stainless Steel with IP Coating
● Price: 259 USD to 790 USD (early bird pricing ends on March 30th!)
● Shipping: Free worldwide
● Return Policy: 90-days
● Warranty: 5-Year International
The Limited Edition LIV Rebel watches are available on Kickstarter for another few days! Click here to get yours now before the campaign ends!