Today, my Wednesday Watch article over at MotoringExposure has been published. After writing an article about $1000 watches, I thought it was time to stretch it up to $2000.-
Since $2000 opens a lot of horological doors, I narrowed the list of possible doors down by using the following restrictions (based on my own thoughts):
1. It should be a well-known/respected brand
2. A mechanical movement (Swiss/German origin)
3. No plastic parts on the outside (excludes Swatch)
4. Stainless steel case and a leather strap
5. Sapphire crystal
6. NEW! (= excluding vintage) However, we don?¢Ç¨Ñ¢t care for list prices. Do you?
I selected three watches and the Nomos Club pictured above is one of them. Curious about the other two? Click here to read the article at MotoringExposure.
Ever since he was a young child, Robert-Jan was drawn to watches, even though it were digital Casio and quartz Swatch models at the time. In the mid-1990s, his interest increased when he started to read about mechanical watches in... read more