Fratello On Air: Balazs And Mike Bring A New-Watch Rundown — Part Two
Fratello On Air returns after a one-week hiatus with Part Two of the new-watch rundown. Balazs and Mike continue to roll through some of the more notable releases from the past month or so.
Who doesn’t like a new watch? Well, if you’re like us, the season’s introductions mark an exciting period. Therefore, it was notable enough to mark the occasion with two episodes. Make sure to catch the first one if you haven’t already!
After a bit of chit-chat about travel, fitness, and normal life, the duo moves into the Handgelenks Kontrolle. Balazs is sporting a brand-new watch with the Nivada Grenchen Datomaster Mecaquartz. Mike has received his MoonSwatch Mission to the Moon, and the two discuss the fun around these watches.
New-Watch Rundown — Part Two
Then, we move on to the main part of the show, and that’s more from the new-watch parade that has occurred over the last month. We discuss new pieces from:
- Sinn — such as the 556, EZM 1.1S, and the U50 S BS
- Doxa — looking at the new Whitepearl family
- Citizen — with the new 200m Promaster Mechanical Diver
- Vacheron Constantin — the triumphant return of the Les Historiques 222
- Some additional tidbits on some of our favorite independents
As always, thanks for tuning in, and stay tuned for more from Fratello On Air!