Austrian smartwatch manufacturer launches Kickstarter campaign
VIITA Watches is a Microbrand from Austria that makes smartwatches with the qualities of a classic watch.
Titanium, ceramics, sapphire crystal and 10 ATM
With its new model, TITAN HRV, the Austrian company sets high standards in the smartwatch industry. Featuring a 1st grade titanium (aviation standard) body, a bezel out of zirconia ceramic Zr02, a sapphire crystal touch screen and 10 ATM water resistance, the TITAN HRV has everything what counts for a watch enthusiast. The unique algorithm that measures stress, regeneration and water consumption and builds an individual training recommendation is the detail that completes the overall package.
Kickstarter campaign: www.kickstarter.com/projects/622024963/viita-titan-hrv-redefining-smartwatches?ref=d7dqe5How is the VIITA Titan HRV different from other smartwatches?
- Case made of high-grade titanium, stage 1. (aviation standard)
- A bezel made of zirconia ceramic Zr02
- Scratch-resistant sapphire crystal touchscreen
- 10 ATM waterproof
- Aircraft aluminum back cover
- Integrated GPS and GLONASS
- A stable construction, designed in Austria
- Up to 2 weeks battery life with 24/7 HRV measurement
- Proprietary operating-system based on Nucleus RTOS
- Health screening in real time
- Individual training recommendation on the basis of the current condition (output of a specific pulse range for endurance sports and intensity for weight training)
- Measurement of water consumption
- Clear and easy-to-use smartphone app
- IOS and Android compatible
VIITA Watches launched its second crowdfunding campaign on Kickstarter on September 6, 2018. The campaign is called “TITAN HRV – Redefining Smartwatches” because there is no smartwatch with this combination of premium materials, artificial intelligence and smart functions. The TITAN HRV is offered there for an exclusive pre-sale price of € 279 instead of € 699 (only a few pieces left), directly to and without intermediaries.