The Community & eCommerce Manager will be responsible for establishing and growing our community management. Also, this role will be responsible for all aspects of the Fratello webshop. To grow and maintain our community contacts is another crucial part of this new role. You will do the internal/external web reporting, and gathered from testing, come up with ways to make improvements to both, the shop and magazine websites. You will be successful in this important position when you help us reach and exceed our ambitious revenue and reach goals.
– Dutch-based. You will be able to work from home but also in our HQ in The Hague, NL.
– Profound English knowledge is a must. Other languages are a plus.
– Experience in e-commerce/online business.
– Project Management skills/experience.
– Understanding of CMS (we use WordPress), Google Analytics, and SEO.
– Experience in CRM building, management, and maintenance.
– Experience in grass-roots networking.
– Affinity for writing (newsletters).
– Experience and understanding of GDPR compliance and best practices.
– Experience in social media marketing.
– Growing the Fratello community by increasing engagement across all platforms.
– The construction of an in-depth CRM promotional strategy enabling us to target groups.
– Establishing an annual growth plan.
Webshop product owner
– Maintaining the shop front and managing the upload of new products.
– Communicating with shop customers and suppliers.
– Sending out the shop newsletters.
– Invoice preparation.
Reporting & optimization
– Prepare reports for partner brands and internal web statistics.
– Website testing.
– Initiate actions based on the reports that add to the improvement of our website.
– An organized, optimistic self-starter with a hands-on mentality.
– An interest in the watch industry and/or luxury products.
– A customer-first attitude.
– Flexible team player who does not lose track of the overall goals.
Become part of our team
Please send your resumé and cover letter (in English) to Daniel @ daniel[at]fratellowatches.com.
We will get back to you as soon as possible. Info about Fratello, employee testimonials, employee benefits, and our hiring process can be found on our careers page.