We Are Hiring! Fratello Is Looking For A Head of Operations
We are growing and have some pretty big plans for the (near) future. For this, we need some more people in our team. Therefore, we are looking for a Head of Operations who will be responsible for all operational tasks concerning the magazine, events and future (e-commerce) plans. Hands-on mentality is an absolute requirement in this small but driven team of journalists, editors, photographers etc. The Head of Operations deals with executing parts of the ambitious plans for Fratello, but also is able to keep an eye on the details necessary on our platform. He/she will talk to watch brands on C-level, but also takes care of making sure the website is online at all times. It is the ‘everything’ besides creating content job that requires a lot of creativity, persistence (mainly with brands), project management skills and definitely not a 9 to 5 mentality. The Head of Operations will be surrounded by watch nuts and needs to deal with that, or just become one as well (it will make life easier).
Knowledge about the watch industry is a pré, but so is a good understanding of SEO, typography, magazines, publishing, social media and dealing with Dutch people.
- Project Management skills/experience
- Willing to travel (Europe: mainly Switzerland, Germany and perhaps The Netherlands);
- Knowledge/good understanding of publishing (online & print);
- English language is a must; French would be a +;
- Understanding of WordPress, Google Analytics, web development in general;
- Understanding the watch business & industry;
- Experience with e-commerce/online business;
- Working autonomously and as part of a team;
- Hands-on mentality (being a doer and a thinker)
Please send your questions, resumé and motivation to info[at]fratellowatches.com.
Fratello Watches (BV) is located in The Netherlands.