1. Selected Superlatives brings you the best watches in the world — brilliantly photographed and selected by an independent jury of nearly one hundred international experts, including journalists, collectors, and bloggers — all together in a single handsomely appointed volume.
»Selected Superlatives« brings together the best watches in the world in an amazing book.
2. Selected Superlatives provides you with fantastic photos and in-depth, expert articles about top brands like Patek Philippe, Audemars Piguet, Omega, Tudor, Rolex, and others.
The brilliant photographs of Olaf Köster offer unique takes on popular watch models.
3. Selected Superlatives will become the crown jewel in your collection of books about watches. Manufactured by publishing specialists. it is a large-sized (35 x 50 cm), quality product printed on heavy art paper. Bound in the finest leather, delivered in a linen slip and accompanied by a pair of watchmakers’ gloves to protect the precious work from stains.
This handsome volume will become the crown jewel of any watch-book collection.
4. Selected Superlatives shows you watches like you’ve never seen them before, featuring the work of internationally renowned watch photographer Olaf Köster, whose work appears in the world’s leading magazines — WatchTime USA , WatchTime Middle East, WatchTime Mexico, WatchTime India, Chronos Germany, Chronos China, Chronos Poland, and Germany’s Uhren-Magazin. With his personal and unique staging concepts, Köster sets the scenes for the best watches in the world brilliantly.
Internationally renowned watch photographer Olaf Köster in his studio.
5. Selected Superlatives makes you a sponsor. Order the book by July 7th, 2017, at the reduced pre-order price of 748 euros (original cover price: 1,000 euros) and you have the option of your name appearing on an honorary page on which we thank all who contributed to the success of this masterpiece by their support.
Become a sponsor of the book and your name can appear alongside the masterpieces of watchmaking on an honorary page.
Order your copy now and take advantage of our 25 Percent Off Deal!
Pre-order ends July 7th.