Incredibly sporty, truly authentic and extremely versatile. The Belisar Chronograph Sport makes a striking impression in many ways, from its carbon bezel to its screwed-down rubber flanks – but even more impressive is its ability to sport a new look every day. Three interchangeable straps make this watch the perfect accessory for any occasion. Its inner drive comes from the UNG 27.01 mechanical movement with a power reserve of up to 60 hours.
The watch features a vintage strap made of calfskin leather, a black rubber strap and a reinforced fabric strap. They can be changed easily and thus create a new look matching every style. The design features a bezel made of carbon. This material with its classic fibre structure gives the timepiece a sporty feel, highlighted by screwed-down, rubber-coated flanks. The crown and push-buttons feature steel-coloured symbols, inset in black varnish: a “U” for Union Glashütte as well as start/stop and reset icons. The date correction push-button at 10 o’clock is identifiable thanks to a stylised calendar page.
Skeletonised hands sweep over the finely structured dial. Super-LumiNova® guarantee optimum readability, even at night. All of these features are easy to see through the slightly domed sapphire crystal with an anti-reflective coating on both faces. Its good looks are also visible from the back. Here, the sapphire case-back allows you to see the movement – assembled, finished and provided with a custom-made rotor and bridges made almost entirely by hand in Glashütte.
- Hours, minutes and small second
- Date display in dial window
- Date correction using push-button at 10 o’clock
- Chronograph function with 60-second, 30-minute and 12-hour counters
- Second stop
- Approx. 60 hr power reserve
- Screwed down, flanks with rubber coating
- Carbon bezel
- Screw-down case-back with sapphire crystal
- 15.07 mm
- 44 mm
- Black with fine decorative stripes
- Numerals, indices and skeletonised hands varnished in white with Super-LumiNova®
- Rounded sapphire crystal, anti-reflective coating on both faces
- up to a pressure of 10 bar (100 m)
- brown vintage calfskin leather strap, black fabric strap with white seam, rubber strap
- Quick-change spring bar system
- Each with a double fold fastener with two push-buttons
- 2.950,00 EUR
More information via Union Glashütte on-line.