Formex is back with a bang and presents the new TS 3100 line. Featuring the patented and unique case suspension system, the new Formex looks sporty, yet has a very refined finish and is limited to 999 pieces.
The brand is known for their motor sports inspired designs, which remind of the design of high performance racing cars. The carbon fiber bezel and the red accents on the dial and hands, add to the dynamic look of the 46.5mm stainless steel and titanium case. The position of the crown and the Chrono pushers were moved to the left, in order to accommodate the prominent crown protection shield.
The patented case suspension system, not only protects the watch from shocks, but also significantly adds to the wearing comfort of the TS 3100. Through the smoked sapphire crystal case back, the legendary ETA Valjoux 7750 movement can be observed at work. To find out more about the TS3100 click here.
True to their recently changed business model, Formex timepieces are now exclusively sold in the brand’s own online store, which allowed them to lower the prices by almost 50%, by cutting out the retailers. Features like free super-fast shipping and free returns add to the benefits of buying directly from the brand. Check out the new store here.
TS 3100 Limited Edition
- Reference: 3100.4.8299.216
- Diameter: 46.50 mm
- Water Resistance: 10atm (100m)
- Movement: ETA 7750 (13¼”’) Automatic, Chronograph with weekday and date display.
- Technical Specifications: 48h power reserve, 25 Jewels and 28’800A/h (oscillating frequency).
- Functions: Center stop second (1/1 sec), 3 eyes with 12 hour counter, 30 minute counter and small second.
- Case: In stainless steel and bottom in titanium sandblasted, partly black PVD coated, case ring and dial in carbon, double second hand and tachometer indexing. Sapphire crystal both sides anti-reflective and hard-coated. Active (patented) suspension system.
- Bracelet: Black carbon structure leather strap with black PVD tongue-buckle in stainless steel. Also available with a black steel strap and a rubber strap both with a folding buckle
Latest posts by Promotion (see all)
- H. MOSER & CIE. LAUNCHES THE SWISS MAD WATCH - Jan 15, 2017
- Zahnd & Kormann – A Swiss Microbrand is reaching out for the world of Haute Horlogerie - Dec 26, 2016
- UNION GLASHÜTTE – BELISAR Chronograph Moon Phase - Dec 19, 2016