MeisterSinger has remained true to its principles and reinvented itself at the same time – the newly presented Circularis with its MSH01 manual wind mechanical movement is the basis for a new generation of single-hand watches superbly crafted by the Münster-based manufacturer. Within three years, the team at MeisterSinger’s long-standing cooperation partner in Switzerland designed from scratch a caliber timepiece that is aesthetically unmistakable, but above all meets the sophisticated standards both companies have come to expect in state-of-the-art watchmaking. The MSH01 is a robust piece – its design is focused on the essentials. An unusually long power reserve of five days, a uniquely designed movement, and its design potential for subsequent watch concepts stood at the forefront of the development.
Design in MeisterSinger style
With a needle hand, zeros placed before the single digits and line indices on the face, the Circularis is a classic MeisterSinger – but with newly interpreted design trademarks. The hour digits are displayed in a fine serif typeface on the face. A circular recess in the center gives it greater structure, particularly in its interplay with the sunburst pattern on its sapphire-blue or silver-white face. The twelve narrow hour indices in the inner circle of the face underline the nature of the single-hand watch: An eye for what is really important.
The Circularis is available with three different face designs: sunburst silver-white, ivory and sunburst sapphire blue.
A sign of excellence
Only launched the previous fall, the MeisterSinger Circularis has already been awarded two highly prized distinctions. The design of the watch has won the iF award, conferred by the International Forum Design and the Design Zentrum Nordrhein Westfalen has presented the movement with the coveted red dot award.
To get more information about the Circularis please click here.
Circularis – data
- Stainless steel case, diameter 43 mm
- Domed sapphire crystal
- Sapphire crystal back
- Faces available in sunburst silver-white, sunburst sapphire blue and ivory
- Water resistant up to 5 bar
- Wristband made of alligator leather with double-folding clasp
- Manual wind
- Mechanism bridge rhodium-plated with côtes circulaire (circular graining)
- Diameter 32.7 mm
- Height 5.4 mm
- 27 jewels
- Glucydur® balance wheel
- Eccentric precision timing
- 28,800 vibrations per hour (4 Hz)
- Incabloc® shock protection
- 120-hour power reserve
- Twin in-series mainspring barrels
- Temperature-blued screws
Latest posts by Promotion (see all)
- 1919 Chronotimer: Passion for Racing and Pure Performance - Sep 19, 2016
- Blancpain Video: How a Tourbillon Works - Sep 15, 2016
- Circularis: autonomous all the way around - Sep 12, 2016