Fratello on Air: Rob and RJ And Their Top 3 Picks From Watches And Wonders 2021
On the third day of Watches and Wonders, we can make up the balance and share our favorite watches from the show. Three watches each, and a bonus watch, so we talk about 8 watches in total.
Surprisingly, no watches from Patek Philippe, Rolex, or Tudor are in this overview of our favorites. Instead, with one or two exceptions, we selected pretty wild watches (at least for us). Included are A. Lange & Söhne (twice!), a Cartier, a Moser & Cie, a Louis Moinet (actually a set of 4), a Louis Vuitton, a Nomos, and a Jaeger-LeCoultre.
Our Watches and Wonders Favorites
You can also listen to this Fratello on Air podcast via Soundcloud, Apple Podcast, Google Podcast, Deezer, Stitcher, and Spotify. Please subscribe to the channel so you never miss another FOA podcast again!
The watches we discuss in this podcast are covered on Fratello. You can find them here:
- Louis Moinet Moon Race Series
- A. Lange & Söhne Lange 1 Perpetual Calendar
- A. Lange & Söhne Little Lange 1 Moonphase
- Louis Vuitton Tambour Street Diver
- NOMOS Metro Neomatik 41
- Jaeger-LeCoultre Reverso Tribute to Small Seconds
- Cartier Tank Must
- Moser Endeavour Tourbillon Concept Tiger’s Eye