Podcast — Balazs & Mike on Collaboration Watches & Rerelease Hopes for 2021
In this podcast, Balazs and Mike sit down on the very last day of 2020 and hit upon a couple of key topics. Collaboration watches and re-release hope for 2021 are in store in this latest episode.
The Handgelenk Kontrolle
Mike kicks things off with this newly received MING 18.01 H41 Diver.
Balazs goes vintage cool with his funky and unusual Omega Genève Dynamic.
We then hit the news and talk about the Speedmaster World Cup and our favorite Speedmaster models from the competition. Balazs talks about the recently completed “Watch On Your Wrist? Instagram Photo Contest“. Finally, before we move on to our main topics on collaboration watches and 2021 wishes, we discuss the new Fratello App for iOS (hint: it’s cool and flawless to use) and our new website design!
We talk about collaboration watches in general and then walk through six of our favorite “teamwork” pieces. Some of these will surprise you!
- Sinn × Manufactum 103 St OU “Tachy Chrono”
- Sinn × The Rake × Revolution 155 Bundeswehr “Dark Star”
- Oris × Hodinkee Divers Sixty Five
- Squale × AWCo Special Editions
- Christopher Ward C65 Sandstorm Chronometer × Worn & Wound
- Casio G-Shock × Wu-Tang Clan DW-6900
2021 Rerelease Wishes
After hitting on their favorite collaboration watches, Balazs and Mike discuss their rerelease wishes for 2021.
- A new take on the Seamaster DeVille 145.018 with the METAS Chronometer-certified 3861 movement
- The Rolex Submariner 6538
- A quartz powered Seiko 5 Sports “diver” like the vintage 7548
- The 321 movement is back, so why not bring back the Valjoux 72 and the Excelsior Park 40?
Thanks for your collaboration!
Speaking of collaboration, we end the show with a hearty thanks to all of you for listening and wish you a very safe and healthy New Year!